The outdoor Christmas Market in the Place de la Magdeleine may be over (13th to 15th December) but a number of other special events have been organised to celebrate the Christmas holiday.
- the Xmas lights will illuminate the town centre and the old St Léonard quarter every day from 4.30pm to 9.30pm until the 4th January
- there will be a synthetic skating rink installed in the Halle au Blé – a new feature this year, open every afternoon from 2.00pm to 7.00pm – from 20th December until 4th January. Best of all, entry and loan of skates are free!
- Saturday 20th December the troupe “Mon Cirque à Moi” and a jazz band will be touring the shops in the town centre to entertain shoppers
- Sunday 21st December in the Place de la Magdeleine pony rides and sleigh rides with Father Christmas
- Sundays 14th and 21st December shops will be open
- Saturday 20th December 5.00pm Christmas Choirs in the Eglise de Montsort
- Friday 19th December 8.30pm Handel’s Messiah performed by the Ensemble de Basse Normandie and Musiciens de Paradis in the Eglise de Montsort – tickets from the Tourist Office
- Sunday 21st December at 3.00pm English Christmas Carol concert at the church of La Lacelle